These past couple of months have been great with blogging about my life and how things are turning out for the best! So lately, as of this NEW year 2010 I have decided to put my life situations on hold and start this NEW blog about my daily eating and exercising. I will write down my day-to-day stuff and see how much I have lost by Spring Break. I have been wanting to do this for myself for about 5 years and this year is my chance to shine! I want to look healthy and feel comfortable in wearing a bathing suit and such! I think it will be a fun experience to try on clothes and actually buy smaller sizes!! woohoo!! Okay here's what I've done so far:
Monday
9am- eat blueberry fat-free yogart for breakfast with grape juice
10-12 workout- treadmill for 30 minutes, abs for 15, ball for 15
12pm- broccoli cheddar soup and water to drink
2pm- graham crackers
5pm- frozen fat-free cheese pizza (small size)with water to drink
Tuesday
9- strawberry/ banana yogart
10-12- treadmill for 30, abs for 15, ball for 15, and Boot Camp workout video for about 30 minutes
1pm- subway teriyaki chicken 6" sandwhich with water
6pm- tomato and chicken ranch frozen dinner sandwhich with water
8pm- chips with spinach dip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.