"You have to be strong for yourself. You have to know that you are a good person and a good friend. What is meant to be, will end up good. What is not, Won't. Relationships are worth fighting for. But, You can't be the only one fighting. People need to fight for you. If they don't, you must move on and realize what you gave them was more than they were willing to give you. One day a person will realize great things when they come around and won't lose something real. Always fight, until you can't anymore, and then Be Fought For."
I think this quote is amazing. I love the thought of someone fighting for me.. that is great! But what really makes me happy is when I do something for other people. Lately I have been in a running mood.. I go and run all the time (well when I have time). But my mom got me involved in the "Waiting for a Cure foundation" which is a fund that raises money to benefit the needs of breast cancer patients, survivers, and their families in Southeast Mississippi. I ran in a race with my mom in Biloxi summer of 08 for Waiting for a Cure and I loved it!! I did better than I thought but I met this really cool girl before the race and she introduced me to her husband and when we were about to start running he smiled at her and just looked really happy for her to be in this race. haha and then we ran and after the race he was talking to another man and we walked up together and he pointed at her (his wife) and said "That's her"... and gave her a huge hug! Later I asked her how long they have been married and she was like Oh we have been married for 8 years and together for 15.. I was like omgah!! he acted as if he had JUST met her.. it was amazing to still see is love for her.
That gets me to this quote.. haha (I LOVE QUOTES/ BIBLE VERSES)
"Find a guy, who calls you beautiful instead of hot.Who calls you back when you hang up on him. Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead. Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats. Who holds your hand in front of his friends. Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you. Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says, "...that's her."
but anyways... TODAY WAS THE START OF THE BASEBALL SEASON!!! YAYYY GO EAGLES! haha I love sports and I admire people who like sports..:)
Thats all for now.. Keep praying..
Life is Love.Enjoy it.
Life is Beauty. Praise it.
Life is Spirit. Realise it.
Life is Song. Sing it.
Life is a Mystery. Unfold it.
Life is a Challenge. Meet it.
Life is a Goal. Achieve it.
Life is an Adventure. Dare it.
Life is a Sorrow. Overcome it.
Life is a Tragedy. Face it.
Life is a Game. Play it.
Life is a Duty. Perform it.
Life is an Opportunity. Take it.
Life is a Struggle. Fight it.
Life is a Journey. Complete it.
Life is a Puzzle. Solve it.
Life is a Promise. Fulfil it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.