"Never Let Go"
Matt Redman
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
Your perfect love is casting out fear
And even when I'm caught in the middle of the storms of this life
I won't turn back
I know you are near
And I will fear no evil
For my God is with me
And if my God is with me
Whom then shall I fear?
Whom then shall I fear?
(Chorus:)
Oh no, You never let go
Through the calm and through the storm
Oh no, You never let go
In every high and every low
Oh no, You never let go
Lord, You never let go of me
And I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
A glorious light beyond all compare
And there will be an end to these troubles
But until that day comes
We'll live to know You here on the earth
(Chorus)
Yes, I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
And there will be an end to these troubles
But until that day comes
Still I will praise You, still I will praise You
It's been a while since I last wrote on my blog because I have been thinking if I should continue to keep this up or if it is just a waste of time writing out what has been going on in my life. I listen to K LOVE radio every morning and it was kind of ironic how this morning they were talking about people's blogs being very inspirational and that's what i want out of this.
here's a quick update: I just finished my freshman year of College-WOOHOO! never been so happy to get out of school in my life. I hate school! I really do! lol but anyways.. my parents just got back from Portland, OR and my mom has been home sick ever since they got back. I took her to the doctor tonight and she has something wrong with her ear from the plane rides. Today is my parent's wedding anniversary, my grandfather died 6 years ago, and this Saturday would have been my TWO year Anniversary with G.. I am so overwelmed with emotions right now. I am leaving for Memphis Saturday to go see a friend and then go to my grandmother's house for a couple of days! I AM PUMPED about that though. I need her now more than ever!!!!!! I love my grandmother sooo0oooo much!! Her sister is having surgery on Tuesday and she wants the WHOLE family to come and be with her. She has 11 brothers and sisters so yeah we will have a whole hospital full of family. :) but I just am emotionally drained from thinking about school, family, and still friends.
In need of prayer. Thanks-
Life is filled with happiness, sadness, tears, smiles, laughter and other emotions but when life gets you down, just be strong about it and keep your head up high and have faith in all things in life. Always remember: God is at your side, always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.