I know I have said this over and over but I seriously mean it when I say, My grandmother is the most inspirational person I know. Her caring for other's needs, cooking for her brothers & sisters who live in town, and giving to needy causes give her ONE more reason why I love her dearly! The past week I went to visit her for Mother's Day and the following Tuesday her sister, Essie, had major surgery in Nasvhille. My family on my grandmother's side was all at the hospital and it was great to reunite with all of them (they made the 7 hours of sitting in the waiting room go by SO fast). It was sitting in the waiting room looking and talking with family that made me realize how much alike I am with my mom and grandmother. I HAVE ALWAYS wanted to know where I get my personality from and I can honestly say that me and my grandmother are JUST ALIKE. We both care SO much for others, especially our family members. I get my emotions from her and my needs for always wanting just a little bit of chocolate each day:) I love her to death! She is my favorite person to be with! She is blonde at heart (just like me) and we both have our ways of thinking out side the box. When my great-aunt's surgery was complete we both cried tears of joy while everyone else didn't cry a single tear (they aren't as sensible as us). But either way we have an AWESOME family and I am proud to call them mine.
My grandmother spoils me SO bad and she knows it. When I go to Grandma's house, I know I am going to be getting money, LOTS of food, and a HUGE shopping spree with Grandma's card in Nashville! She loves it though! She has 3 grandchildren and I am the only one who wants to come visit her so I am the one who she spends all her money on!:) hehe i am loved! I love her chocolate pies/ brownies/ cakes, ect. she is the best cook ever! I always wake up to breakfast in bed. I am definitely treated like a Princess @ Grandma's!
I have been thinking a lot about relationships lately and I don't know why. I wish I could figure it out. I am definitely leaving this in God's hands. It's not like i WANT or NEED a boyfriend or another guy in my life, it's just that even my mom has talked to me about this subject. The other day she said, "Wow ML it's been 4 months since you have had a boyfriend, don't you want to find another one?" I was like MOTHER, I don't want to FIND a boyfriend.. that's crazy! I want this one to work out on its own.. I want to know what I am looking for first. HE will come one day.. I mean right?? OR am I "that girl" who doesn't get a man until i am like 30 years old? hmm.. LIFE IS SO CONFUSING.. oh well I am up for whatever God's challege may be.
Have a wonderful & safe weekend:) YAYY for SUMMER 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.