3.29.2009

Here's to relationships

Of course, if you haven't noticed by now.. i LOVE QUOTES!!
so here it goes..

"You aren't going to be her first, her last, or her only. she's loved before, she will love again.. but if she loves you now what else matters? she's not perfect. you aren't either, and the two of you will never be perfect. but if she can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think at least twice, and admits to being human and making mistakes.. hold on to her and give her the most you can. she's not thinking about you every moment but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break. don't hurt her, don't change her, don't expect more that she can give. don't analyze. smile when she makes you happy, yell when she makes you mad and miss her when she's not there. love hard when there is love to be had." -Grey's Anatomy

Lately I have been put through many circumstances than I ever have had in the past. Let me refresh your memory... I have been in two relationships in the past 5 years. I have dated and loved the best gentlemen and they will never be forgotten in my heart. They are both special in their own ways and taught me a lot of life lessons. I will always be thankful for the friends who got us together and for the friends who helped us both in the mist of bad situations (breakups). But now on to another subject.. God's been putting sayings and lyrics in my head over the past week. I CAN NOT GET RELATIONSHIP TYPE MUSIC OUT OF MY HEAD. Every time I put my ipod in to go running and put it on shuffle some kind of lovey dovey song comes on. I just don't get it! Maybe I will some day but not now.. I really enjoy conversations with friends who have the same problems ( literally speaking) as me and it's really helpful when we can talk through it and laugh at each other for thinking of the same thing. :) God is good!

To change the subject again, I am so very thankful for children.. I really have had the best times babysitting lately and hearing their sweet innocent voices talk about how much they REALLY love macdonalds or barbies or high school musical. It makes me laugh because OH how I wish to be 4 or 6 again. My favorite little girl sat in my lap at church this morning and all I could thank about is how much I truly love this child of God.. She makes me laugh when I am just not in a laughing kind of mood. She drew me a note today and all it had on it was lots of hearts and I love You... that ment so much to me and I will forever keep it in my bible to remind me of her.
I babysat the other day and another little boy was riding with me on our way home and i said hey what do you want to do today and he said.. Oh, um we could go to the zoo, or go to the toystore or even KFC!!!! I just died out laughing and was like Ummm it's about to storm maybe we can play inside. haha Wow I live for these moments to play with children. I really wish I knew what I want to do as a job in the future.. kids, sports, psychiatry, public relations? If anyone knows of anything good.. PLEASE let me know! HA

Have a great week..:) End with a quote.

"At the end of the day faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. It's like one day you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And it's not so important happy ever after, just that its happy right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you , and once in a while people may even take your breath away." -Meredith Grey

1 comment:

  1. Reletionships... whether with your partner or with a child, are always special and always teach you some precious things in life!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.