Sorry it's been a couple of days since I have had time to write in my blog. Right now my life is so overwelming!!! But I have had a great couple of days.. Last night I went to a Chi Omega meeting where they informed us that we were having a Chi O/ Tri Delt Grab-A-Date party! IT was SOOO much fun!! I loved it! It was my 2nd time to not have my boyfriend with me at a party and it was a lot easier to adjust being with girls at a party. I do have to admit.. being single is awesome!! I feel that dating someone in college just makes people miss fun opportunities there are since we only have 4 years to go out and have fun with each other!! But of course I always want to be a witness to Christ through the good and the bad times. Lately I have had to make a lot of future decisions for myself and my family. Since I am an only child my parents are thinking about future plans of moving. It is tough thinking about not having a house in Hattiesburg, where I have been living for 12 years now. Even though we wont be moving for a couple of years, I am excited about looking for houses closer to my grandmother in TN. God holds the future and I truly believe that he will make things work out for the best. This summer will be interesting because I am actually living in the Chi O house, working a full time job, and taking summer classes. What a summer it will be! haha but I want to leave you with one of my favorite songs by MercyMe:
What is life?
A thousand roads, a thousand ways
Why am I so afraid to move
I crossed the line
I'm stepping out so come what may
I give it all cause I'm drawn to You
As long as my heart is beating...Where You lead me I will follow
Where You lead me I give my life away
Where You lead me I will follow
Forever and a day
Forever and a day
I can't deny Your very presence is my life
And why would I ever turn away
Cause deep inside I know that I cannot rely
On anything less than faith
As long as my heart is beating...Where You lead me I will follow
Where You lead me I give my life away
Where You lead me I will follow
Forever and a day
This is all I'm dreaming of
To live completely in Your love
So this is life
Where You lead me I give my life away
Where You lead me I will follow
Forever and a day
Where You lead me I will follow
Where You lead me I give my life away
Where You lead me I will follow
Forever and a day
Forever and a day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.