3.28.2009

life's plan


"Lord, in my heart I plan my course, but You determine my steps. "(Prov. 16:9)


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.You will seek me and find me then you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the LORD,"and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile."Jeremiah 29:11-14 NIV


So a lot has been going on lately and I have been dwelling in scripture to help me through these times. Once again the main facts are SCHOOl, family, friends, and relationship. At this time of year school has been hectic and it seems like all my teachers are making me write more and more papers that are so pointless. I have been so busy doing schoolwork that I have NO free time for myself. I hate it! but whatever.. summer is around the corner:)
Family- since I am an only child and the rest of my relatives live in Tennesee, we rarely see them except for big holidays! which i wish we could change because i love my grandmother more than anything in this world!! She is an amazing woman who lost her husband at a young age and is the most spiritual person i have ever met in my life! Friends- I am stuck at figuring out who I am and who i want to become that I can't decide which type of friends I should continue hanging out with.. I love them all and its not like i dont want friends- that would be crazy. HA but I just want to settle down and figure out my life and my future and it is difficult.
The other night I talked for hours to an old friend who I enjoyed talking to because we have so much in common that we never even knew we did! We continued talking about how we wished we knew what our future held.. about how "we" have NO idea what to do with our lives.. it's so stressful not knowing who is going to be in our future and what jobs we are going to have and so on.. AH! But I have learned so many lessons about just LIVE your LIFE.. about how imporant college years are because they fly by in a heart beat and there's no going back. So with that saying.. "Trust in the Lord God with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding."
Relationships- will come for another blog of its own.. one day..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.